What is the difference between Blue and Gold membership?
There are two membership levels; Blue and Gold. When you first sign up, you will automatically become a Blue member.
As a Blue member, you will earn 5 points per €1 spent.
Gold members will earn double the points - 10 points per €1 spent. As a Gold member you will receive extra benefits such as:
- Entry into the Stena Plus lounge for the Gold member + 1 guest
- 50% off Superfast Suites on Belfast-Cairnryan for Gold members
- No service charge for non-web bookings
- No service fee for changes in booking
- No amendment fee for day trips or cruises
Please note: Under 8's are not permitted in Stena Plus on our Belfast - Cairnryan, Belfast - Liverpool, Dublin - Holyhead and Rosslare - Fishguard sailings.