Tesco Clubcard vouchers may only be used against our special Tesco fare, subject to availability. There is no limit on the value of the Tesco Clubcard voucher you can use against bookings on the Dublin to Holyhead, Rosslare to Fishguard,and Rosslare to Cherbourg routes. The maximum value of the Clubcard voucher which can be used against bookings on the Belfast - Cairnryan and Harwich - Hook of Holland routes is €210 per return booking (€105 per single booking). Tesco Clubcard vouchers cannot be used for travel on the Belfast - Liverpool route. Please note this fare has limited availability on selected sailings so we recommend that you are flexible with your choice of departure date and time and book early. Any balance due may be paid by credit or debit card.
Tesco Clubcard vouchers cannot be:
- Used as full or part payment against Landbridge, ferry + accommodation bookings, foot passenger day trips, Rail and Sail, Business Traveller, minibus, coach or group fares.
- Used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer i.e Kids go free, sale fare or discount.
- Accepted as payment at the ports.
- Refunded in anyway.
- Used for travel on our Belfast - Liverpool route
- Your trip must be booked within the 6 month validity period of the Tesco Clubcard voucher however you do not have to travel within this period.
- All bookings are subject to Stena Line’s terms and conditions.
- Bookings may be made online if you have a Clubcard voucher code.
- No change will be given if the value of the Clubcard voucher is greater than the cost of your journey.
- Stena Plus or Hygge Recline Lounges can be added to your booking at the prevailing single fare. Please note that children under 8 years are not permitted in the Stena Plus & Hygge Recline lounges on the Cairnryan & Liverpool routes. Children under 16 years are not permitted in the Hygge Recline Lounges on the Holyhead & Fishguard routes.
- There is no refund if you have to cancel your booking.
- Extra Points can be earned (on cash element) but not redeemed.
- Clubcard vouchers cannot be used on products operated by third party suppliers.