- Is responsible for the good condition and maintenance of the vehicle so that it meets the requirements set by the relevant EU Regulations and directives and shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any failure in doing so.
- Guarantees that no experimental and/or modified vehicles will be presented for charging onboard and shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising in case of non-compliance.
- Is responsible for providing accurate information and documentation regarding the vehicle, in relation to and including but not limited to, its condition, origin, maintenance etc. and shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any inaccuracies.
- Is responsible for following the instructions and exercising reasonable care while using the charging station and shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of failure in doing so.
- Is responsible for following the instructions, downloading, registering and using the Chargenode application.
- Undertakes to notify the crew in case he/she notices any malfunctions and/or issues while using the charging station or Chargenode app.
- Agrees to use the cables provided by the Carrier’s crew.
(The user agrees to pay all applicable fees for the charging service provided.)
- Is not responsible or liable for any potential disruptions, delays, errors, internet disruptions and/or other hindrances affecting the use and functionality of the charging stations or of the Chargenode application.
- Is not responsible or liable for any indirect, incidental and/or consequential loss arising out of or connected with the use of the charging stations or of the Chargenode application.
- Is entitled to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the charging service for as long as necessary and for any reason whatsoever, such as necessary maintenance, power system and electricity management and/or in case of malfunction.
- Is entitled to request any information or documentation required for the assessment of the vehicle’s suitability for charging, including but not limited to proof of origin.
- Is entitled to refuse at its own judgement to provide the charging service if the vehicle is considered by the Carrier to be unsuitable for charging onboard and/or for any reasons related to safety or security and/or to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Is entitled to take any actions necessary in order to prevent or limit a potential damage/loss from occurring arising out of or connected with the use of the charging stations.
- Is responsible for providing the cables to the users for the charging of their vehicles.
Otherwise, the Stena Line Terms of Business will apply to the booking.