Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens may only be used against our special Tesco fare, subject to availability. There is no limit on the amount of Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens you can use against bookings on the Dublin to Holyhead, Rosslare to Fishguard,and Rosslare to Cherbourg routes. The maximum value of tokens which can be used against bookings on the Belfast - Cairnryan and Harwich - Hook of Holland routes is €210 per return booking (€105 per single booking). Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens cannot be used for travel on the Belfast - Liverpool route. Please note this fare has limited availability on selected sailings, so we recommend that you are flexible with your choice of departure date and time and book early. Any balance due may be paid by credit or debit card. (Please note that there is a €6 service fee for payment via credit card and no charge for debit cards)
Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens cannot be:
• Used as full or part payment against Landbridge, ferry + accommodation bookings, foot passenger day trips, Rail and Sail, Business Traveller, minibus, coach or group fares.
• Used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer i.e Kids go free, sale fare or discount.
• Accepted as payment at the ports.
• Refunded in anyway.
• Used for travel on our Belfast - Liverpool route
– Your trip must be booked within the 6 month validity period of the Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens however you do not have to travel within this period.
– All bookings are subject to Stena Line’s terms and conditions. Bookings may be made online if you have a token code.
– No change will be given if the value of tokens is greater than the cost of your journey.
– Any amendments are subject to payment of the relevant difference in fare, if applicable. If fare is less, no refund is payable.
– Stena Plus Lounge can be added to your booking at the prevailing single fare per person. Please note no children under 8 years are permitted in the Stena Plus lounge on the Belfast to Cairnryan route.
– There is no refund if you have to cancel your booking.
– Extra Points can be earned (on cash element) but not redeemed.
– Tokens cannot be used on products operated by third party suppliers.