Europe by car

What do I need for my car?

The following: Always carry your national driving licence, the original vehicle registration document and your passport. Advise your motor insurer or broker of your intentions before taking a vehicle abroad. It is most important to know the level of cover you will actually have and what documents you will need to prove it.